Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Top Ten Travel Essentials

Summer is right around the corner, and you know what that means..... vacation! I'm sharing my top ten travel essentials; take a look and see what I must have when I'm traveling!

Top Ten Summer Travel Essentials

Top Ten Summer Travel Essentials by melanieks10 featuring a pocket purse

1. Phone
Can we even live without our phones? Nope. Mine, like so many of you, acts as my camera too, so hello! You need it!

2. Charger
I try to always carry my portable charger when I'm out of town. If I'm on vacation, I'm out of the room for hours and hours on end, and my phone goes dead quick. This charger will reload that phone batter in no time!

3. Ear buds
Especially if I'm flying or will be lying on the beach or by the pool. I listen to music while I'm resting or to a movie if I'm flying. Don't forget these!

4. Kindle/book
Like my description for ear buds, I will read on the plane or by the pool or even in the room at night to wind down. If you see me out in town, I have a book in my bag more than likely, so I will definitely have one on vacation!

5. Sunglasses
Always needed for sightseeing or by the water. Keep them in a cute case for travel!

6. Tote
I always have a tote with my essentials whether I'm flying or traveling by automobile. I keep everything in here, including my purse, and other bags for organization. 

7. Snacks
You'll definitely find these in my tote. Sweet, salty, whatever you're craving, I'll more than likely have it with me. And I share, so traveling with me isn't so bad! 

8. Crossbody
If I'm out sightseeing, I don't want to lug around a large tote, so a crossbody is perfect. Just put in the essentials, your phone, money, and a lipstick and you're good to go. It's probably safer too!

9. Cardigan/jacket
Planes and restaurants can get quite chilly (which I love), so I always pack a comfy but light  cardigan or jacket with me. This one by Barefoot Dreams is my absolute favorite, so comfy! 

10. Flip flops
I basically pack flip flops no matter the weather or time of year. I'm super weird about hotels, so I usually don't even walk around the room without my shoes on. I know. I'm strange. And they don't take up much room at all, so why not?

What are your must haves when you travel? Leave me a note and tell me what I'm missing!

Linking up with Erika and Shay for Workin' it Wednesday, 

and Erin for 10 on the 10th!

5 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to get a portable charger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new charger too and those ear buds are packaged so cutely beats my rogue ones in my purse currently. Always snacks, vacation is better with snacks! My feet are so happy in flip flops too! Thanks for linking up! I hope you have the best day! xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. cross body bags, snacks and flip flops!! A girl after my own heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so identify with a smaller bag while on vacation. I've opted for a wristlet recently when we were away for a long weekend getaway. Also, I'm a sucker for a jacket, sweater, or cardigan. I'm always freezing inside movie theaters, malls, and restaurants, but when I walk outside, I'm like HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snacks ... yesss!! My kiddos want to eat all day long l during the summer!

    ReplyDelete

09 10