Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites

It's been a big week of celebrating, so I've got lots of favorites to share today!

Sunday was Mother's Day, so we celebrated our mom and my sister Sunday with lunch after church. 


I made this super yummy Broccoli and Cheese Casserole in a Crock Pot for lunch. It was delish! 


The next night, I did some meal prep for the week. This is the first time I've been intentional about prepping....and honestly I didn't even call it that until after. I was just cooking some yummy stuff for the week so I wouldn't eat fast food so much. I can share what I did next week, if anyone is interested!

The next day was my favorite sister's birthday! We celebrated at one of my favorite local places and then went back to Moms for gifts and ice cream cake!


I also rocked some Sandy Pearls this week. They are my fave bangles to wear; I'm basically obsessed with them! Remember that time the owner taught us to make our own? 


Any time with this girl is sure to be a fave! And how cute is she in this ribbon-turned-headband? She'd be cute in anything, right?


And today! Today, this little stinker turns ONE! I wasn't sure I could love another little one as much as I did his sister, but yep, there's room for more! Love him so much! 
PS. Nieces and nephews are my absolute, all-time fave!


So while it's rainy and gloomy this weekend, we're going to spend more time celebrating the ONE year old. I've got some stuff up my sleeve, so I'll be sure to share next week too!
Happy weekend, y'all!


Linking up with Momfessionals and Christina.


3 comments:

  1. Such a great pic of you and your family of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your niece and nephew are absolute dolls! So cute!

    I love to meal prep but don't do it often. I'd love to hear what you did and made!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nieces and nephews are the best!! Great job meal prepping. I usually do it but didn't have a chance this week because we had a wedding, and I'm already looking forward to getting organized next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10