Tuesday, April 18, 2017

What I'm Reading

I've not been reading as much as usual, and it's a little weird for me!

Last year, I averaged around 3 books per month. This year? I'm barely reading 1 a month. Like, what has happened to me? There's just too much life going on, and while I don't hate that I'm busy, I feel like I'm missing out on some awesome book reading!

For April book club, we're reading Greg Iles, Blood Memory

I read about Iles on my good bloggy friend, Laura's, blog. After reading about her experience meeting him, I knew he would be a good choice for our club. We chose this based on Amazon ratings, and so far so good.
Borrowed from The Horton Family Blog

It's around 500 pages though, and our book club meets next Thursday, so I've got some reading to do!




What are you guys reading? Read anything that you just can't put down? Give me some suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Thanks for the shout out Sister! I haven't read that one! Let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete

09 10