Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday


Good Friday

The magnitude of what today represents isn't lost on me. I cannot even fathom what Jesus endured as he carried the cross to the hillside. As he walked while people spat on him, beat him, and taunted him. He bore all of those things so that we may live. So that you may live. And so that I may live. 

I am not worthy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know Jesus' love, man, you don't know what you're missing. If you'd like to know more about him or my faith, please email me. Let's chat. It doesn't matter what you've done in life, Jesus loves you and has already paid for your sins- and mine!

I'm not usually one to witness to people, especially on this little blog. I just don't feel confident enough in myself to do that. But this day has hit me hard and I feel the need to share. And my hope is that it reaches someone that just needed to hear those 3 little words- you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10