Tuesday, April 4, 2017

5 Things I've Never Done



1. Skydive- While the idea sounds fun and exhilarating, I know I'd pee my pants on the way up.

2. Water Ski- I have a fear of being under water for too long. When I jump in the lake or a pool, I have to hold my nose closed, and know that wouldn't work if I were holding onto a ski rope. Which leads to....
Via

3. Scuba Diving-  A mask on my face. Deep in the water. Just no. I have a friend that scuba dives, and just listening to her describe it scares me. No thank you.

4. Hike- Nothing sounds worse than climbing through trees and rocks in the dirt. And it hurts. So there's that.
Via
5. Be a runner- Bouncing off the the last sentence in #4, every time I've ever tried running, it hurts. Yes, I know it's because I'm super duper out of shape, and you have to take it slow, and work up to it, but NO! I don't want to. Even when I was in shape and smaller, running was still really hard for me. So, don't go signing me up for the Boston Marathon any time soon...or heck, even the local 5K.

6 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I've never done any of these except for number 5. I used to love to run and am trying to get back into it. However, hiking doesn't appeal to me. I am not a fan of the outdoors lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, girl. Unless it's lake or pool or beach, leave me inside in the air conditioning.

      Delete
  2. I haven't done none of those either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd do the first four before I'd do the last one. I despise running and get no enjoyment out of it. My oldest son is on the Cross Country and Track teams and loves running. He does anywhere from 5-9 miles a day. Sure didn't get it from his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went sky diving once. I'm glad I did, because I really wanted to, but I'd never do it again. The scary part for me wasn't going up, it was physically jumping out of a plane. I couldn't do it! Luckily it was a tandem jump and my partner/sky dive instructor guy just launched us out of the plane, otherwise I never would have jumped... or remembered to pull the cord! And I tried scuba diving, but there's this part where they try to teach you had to clear your mask (while underwater) and I breathed in instead of out and felt like I was drowning and freaked out. No scuba diving for me! Haha, I love this list and idea!

    ReplyDelete

09 10