Thursday, April 20, 2017

3 on Thursday



If you're new to Three on Thursday posts, I totally borrowed the idea from Not Entirely Perfect. It's a post of (3) things I'm currently loving and think you'd love too! It can be anything from products, foods, music, shows, books, etc. Basically anything that's worth sharing!



Sonic Praline Pecan Iced Coffee

After having blood drawn this morning, I decided to treat myself to an iced coffee. I ordered a large, because you know how coffee orders always come in different size cups than like a soda order. Nope, not at Sonic. They give you the huge honkin' cup that a Sprite would come in. I ain't complaining. 

So if you see me today, I may be bouncing off the walls from my large coffee- with a sugary sweet added flavor. OMG SO GOOD!




I mentioned this book earlier this week, but I've read more, and I'm obsessed. I cannot put this book down! You guys. I read so much yesterday that my eyes got tired and vision was blurry, and I was so mad because I wanted to keep reading! I love murder mysteries, and this one is one of the best! Thanks, Laura, for sharing about this author!






I had been carrying around a rather large Kate Spade wallet, and decided I wanted something a little smaller. This one caught my eye because of the details on the front, so I ordered it. You guys. I love this wallet! It's slim enough to fit in my small crossbody purses, but still holds what I need it to. There's a pocket for coins and one for cash. I keep my most used cards on the outside, and there's room for other ones inside too. I wish it came in a bright, fun color, but I think this is probably from a winter collection, so maybe they will come out with more? There is a ballet pink that's cute, and I may get it next. 

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if our Sonic has those drinks, but I can't seem to stay away from their frozen lemonades! Still staying off the Diet Coke train, so that's good. I am so glad you are loving the Greg Iles book. Now you've got my curiosity up and I might need to read that one if I ever freaking finish his trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love your wallet!

    I've never been interested in Greg Iles but maybe I should try him out!

    Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10