Thursday, April 6, 2017

3 on Thursday



If you're new to Three on Thursday posts, I totally borrowed the idea from Not Entirely Perfect. It's a post of (3) things I'm currently loving and think you'd love too! It can be anything from products, foods, music, shows, books, etc. Basically anything that's worth sharing!



Hacksaw Ridge


I realize I'm super late to this party, but I finally watched it last night, and y'all. It was so so good! I think it's easy to forget about wars going on in other parts of the world; wars that our men and women are fighting in. So one, that was kind of emotional to see how scary and bad it can be. And two, what a hero this man was. He stood up for his beliefs, no matter what would happen to him. Not to mention risking his life to save the injured men. Wow. What a story!


If you haven't seen it, do so immediately!


Provocalips
Top color is 440 Just Teasing
Bottom color is 200 I'll Call You

I've been wanting to try the Lip Sense (you know, the two step lip color that won't come off!), but really didn't want to pay the $50. Until..... my make-up obsessed friend, Brandi, showed me her new find. It's Rimmel London Provocalips. It's the same concept, but I got them for around $5 each. I woke up this morning, and yesterday's lip color was mostly still there. That's after eating, drinking, sleeping... new fan here!




The Following


Maybe I should have just made this an entertainment post, but I couldn't leave without mentioning this show. I started it after not watching anything on Netflix for awhile, and it kept popping up. I don't love Kevin Bacon, and honestly kept getting it confused with The Killing, which I've already seen. So one really slow day at work, I started watching it. And after the first episode, I was hooked. 


I will say this: I can only watch it when we're slow at work. Because....it is super super creepy, and I just can't watch it at home because I'd lose my sh**.  Home alone at night with this show? No thank you. I mentioned this to some friends at dinner, and they totally made fun of me. Now that they're watching; they completely agree. Couldn't watch it home alone. Nope. But it's so good, so you should watch!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the Rimmel lipstick. I have been wanting to try lip Sense too, but $50 is too much for me. Where did you find this at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hated when The Following was canceled. I haven't heard of that brand of lipstick, but Lip Sense is pretty popular around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What am I going to do when I'm finished?! I mean....

      Delete

09 10