Monday, April 10, 2017

10 Items In My Purse


I'm kind of a purse fan.  I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade and Michael Kors, and if I have some extra money lying around, I'll usually put it towards a bag that I've been eyeing. This week, I'm carrying a bag my mom bought me for Christmas one year; it's a faux ostrich leather in the most beautiful teal blue by London Fog, and I really love it. 




I love everything about this bag except for that middle pocket. I'm not a fan of those, and usually don't buy any bags that has one. This one was a gift, and I love it, so I deal with it.

Let's see what's inside.


1. Ibuprofin
I get headaches a lot, so I have to keep some type of meds on hand. 

2. Michael Kors Jamey wallet
I really like this wallet; it's slim, but holds what I need. It's in dark taupe color, but I wish I had bought the ballet pink. That may be my next purchase.

3. Vera Bradley Checkbook holder
I know many people don't even use a checkbook anymore, but I have to use it for my house payment, yard mowing, water bill, etc. It's easier to just keep it with me, and I love this print. 

4. Card holder
I bought this Kate Spade look alike at Target a few years ago. It holds all of my store loyalty cards. I usually don't carry it around with me, since they can look up your info by phone number.

5. Extra keys
This set contains keys to my parents houses, extra keys for my house, and church. 

6. Main keys
This set has my house and garage key, work key, and car key. The only way I can find them in my bag is by having this giant fur ball attached!

7. Coin purse
Since my wallet is new, the coin holder on the back is super tight. I just put them in this cute case for now. I know. It's extra, and I don't even need it.

8. Lipsticks
I have way too many lipsticks in here, but I use all of them at one point or another.  There's also some lip glosses, nail clippers, chapstick and a perfume ball in there too.

9. Anti-bacterial hand gel
Always on hand. Always. I have one in my car and at my desk too. I use this stuff non-stop. 

10. Mirror
You never know when you'll need to check your lipstick or teeth. I found this cute gem one at Michael's for like $2. 

I love love these kind of posts because I'm so nosy, and I like seeing what everyone else carries around! So linking up with Erin today for 10 Items in my Purse was a no brainer!



3 comments:

  1. I love these posts too and I am so glad you linked up :). I love a good purse, you know I do. I love seeing what others do to corral all the loyalty and gift cards we inevitably have. I like how you got a little card wallet and it's so cute with the pink and bow. I also love your slim wallet. The color of your bag is also perfection :). Have a great night. xoxo ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too! I love seeing everyone's handbags and the different things they carry with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup bag... so cute!

    ReplyDelete

09 10