Monday, March 6, 2017

What I've Watched: Netflix edition

I'm currently on the hunt for a new show to binge watch. And let me tell you, it's hard to find a show that you like instantly...enough to sit for hours on end to watch. Is it just me?

I thought others might be in the same boat, so I thought I'd share some shows I've watched lately. We need to help each other out when it comes to Netflix, amiright?


Santa Clarita Diet
I wasn't sure about this one. I mean....it's gross. But it's quirky and funny and I really like Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant, so.....I'm a fan. 
Via
Pretty Little Liars
I watched this on tv for the majority of the seasons, but something happened and I missed like 2 seasons worth of shows. I picked back up on Netflix, and it did not disappoint. There's a new A in town, and it's all creepy AF. 
Via

Fuller House
It's cheesy as it comes, but I love it so much. DJ and Stephanie and Kimmy and the funny references to Michelle being too busy to come visit. Seriously though- major cheesefest. It's worth it though. 
Via

Young & Hungry
Such a cute story about a struggling chef meeting and working for her soul mate. It's quirky and cute and the perfect show to watch when you don't want to pay too much attention. 
Via

Jane The Virgin
If you can't tell, I'm really into comedies aimed towards young adults. I hate how there is a "narrator", and the story line is suuuuuuper far-fetched, but it's still cute and I really like it!
Via
Now it's your turn. Tell me what you've watched lately that you loved. I need something new, people!

1 comment:

  1. I just got Netflix last week, so I don't have much for recommendations. I started watching The Crown, which is slow paced, but I find interesting as I've always loved reading about the Royal family. Otherwise, I've recently started watching Downton Abbey on Amazon and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete

09 10