Wednesday, March 15, 2017

SEC Tourney 2017

I was able to attend the SEC tourney this past weekend so I could cheer on my favorite team, the Kentucky Wildcats! Let me tell you, every single game I have ever attended has been exciting; there's just something about being amongst all the fans with crazy energy! And during tourney time? It's exciting times 10!

Meg and me in front of Bridgestone Arena.

Ashley Judd was just a few rows ahead of us. "Nasty woman" because of her poem during the women's march. 



These nachos require more than just a caption. Y'all. Amazing! 
If you're a health nut, you may want to skip this part....
Imagine it. Chips, baked beans, pulled pork, spinach queso, shredded cheese, salsa, and sour cream. 
Best nachos ever. 

So we won the game against Georgia, and I was able to go to the championship game on Sunday. 

I stopped by Bojangles for breakfast. 1. I'd never been to Bojangles. And 2. because it's in BG, I am never there for breakfast. It was pretty good; I'd much rather have Chick-fil-a, but it was good. 


Meg is my UK game partner-in-crime. Here we are on Sunday!

And I'm not ashamed to admit I went back for more nachos. This time, I left off the pulled pork and sour cream and they were even better than before. Totally worth the $15!



After an intense game, the Cats pulled off an awesome win against Arkansas! 
2017 SEC champs! 



This showed up in my time hop. We won the championship last year too!


And here we are 4 years ago. 


I can't wait for the NCAA tourney. Fingers crossed for win #9!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you saw Ms. Judd!! We watched it on TV.

    ReplyDelete

09 10