Monday, March 20, 2017

My Obsessions...

I saw this questionnaire thing on Instagram one day, and it linked back to the TV Guide Magazine. Even though I'm not a celebrity, I thought it would be fun to do. Read along and see what you agree and disagree on.


My current favorite show... is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The first thing I watch when I wake up... Good Morning America at work. I don't watch tv in the mornings at home.

The show that always makes me laugh... Golden Girls. It never gets old. #alltimefave
Via
What I eat while watching tv...chips. I'm a potato chip queen. Gimme Ruffles and french onion dip and I'm happy.

My dream costar... Paul Walker. Loved him.

The show I miss the most... Sex and the City

The funniest person on tv... James Corden. He's hilarious. I love Car Pool Karaoke.


The show I'd like to guest star on... Scandal. I'm a gladiator! Or Greys Anatomy. I've watched so many episodes I could practically do brain surgery myself.

My guilty pleasure... Pump Rules. There are people my age on there partying and acting a fool, and honestly, it is really sad....and I can't get enough of the drama.
Via
What I am binge watching... The Following. But only while at work; I'm too scared to watch it at night alone.

My celeb crush...  Scott Foley. He is a bad ass on Scandal. And Instagram.
Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10