Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Favorites

Friday. My favorite day of the week that begins with F!

Sharing my favorites from the week. 

I co-hosted a shower for my friend, Celesta. She's having a sweet little girl in April. We went with pinks, golds, and whites, and it was just the cutest!



I picked up some mini cookies over the weekend, and oh my word! I could have eaten the entire container!!! I need to pick up some more of these asap! ....or maybe not because they will be gone in two seconds!


On Tuesday, I got to go to Lexington to see a UK game with my friend, Meg. We ate at my favorite Lexington spot- Malone's. Possibly the best steak I've ever eaten. 


And the spinach and artichoke dip was definitely the best I've eaten. I don't know what they do differently, but they do it well!


Meg is my basketball friend. We have the best time at the games!

It was senior night and we got to see one of the seniors propose to his girlfriend. It was pretty cool!


I've been reading The One Year Bible, and this verse spoke to me. I'm a talker. I like gossip. And I know it's wrong, but I do it. I'm human. We all do it. But I need to do better.


Happy Friday, friends! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Karlie today.

3 comments:

  1. That verse. Haha! I definitely need to practice that more! Hope you have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so many of these favorites! Those decorations are so cute for the shower - and all that food looks amazing! Spinach and Artichoke dip is a serious weakness of mine.. and steak. I totally need to practice that verse more.. I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete

09 10