Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Embarrassing Moments | Show & Tell Tues

Hi, friends. 

Let me be honest, I have just been in a blogging funk. For a few days, I just lost my mo-jo. Didn't have anything to really write about, so I just took a few days off. Hopefully with this post, it will come back, and I'll be back for good. Sometimes we just have to take a breather, right?

So today, I'm linking up with Andrea to share an embarrassing moment or two. I seriously can. not. wait. to read these! 


So I've thought of at least three embarrassing moments I could share, but I'm just not ready to put that out there for everyone to know. I mean they are beyond embarrassing. I just can't share. 

But I did think of one embarrassing moment that I will never forget. So little known fact, sometimes when I'm alone in the confines of my own home, I like to burp out loud. Yes, it's gross and I'm appalled when I hear people do it in public. But when I'm alone at home, I will let one rip. And then I giggle at myself. 
Via

So picture me at 18 years old. I'd just started dating this guy and he was over at my house one night. At this point, we are still getting to know each other, still trying to impress each other, still trying to hide our flaws. We were watching tv, and for some reason I got up and went into my closet- probably to grab a sweatshirt or put something up. 

Well, before I even knew it, I let out the biggest burp of my entire life. Ever. As soon as I did it, I realized I was not alone in my room, and had, in fact, burped in front of my new boyfriend. My face turned the brightest shade of red, and honestly, I didn't even want to face him. 
Via
He laughed. I laughed and apologized profusely. I was mortified. Mortified! It didn't scare him off, so it apparently wasn't a deal breaker, but good Lord. I had never been so embarrassed!
So, know that you know I burp when I'm alone and have embarrassed myself in front of a bf, it's your turn. Tell me something super embarrassing you have done. Make me feel better about myself!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Well, much better a burp than a fart, right?! ;) I usually embarrass myself by the things I say. Sometimes it's better if I just don't speak. Ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete

09 10