Thursday, March 16, 2017

3 on Thursday: Negative Nancy Edition

I'm just going to keep it real here. I'm having a tough morning. 

I hope you don't mind that I'm going on a bit of a rant today, but dang it, life isn't always happy and going my way. And today happens to be one of those days.  Sorry if you came here looking for something fun; I just don't have it in me today!




 Terrible hair day.  
I washed my hair last night and it was damp when I went to sleep. And it is soooo bad this morning. The top is so big and the sides are super flat and stringy. Just not my day. And you know how it goes when  you have a bad hair day....it throws off your whole day.



Major headache.
I have started clenching my jaws and grinding my teeth at night. Yes, I know...so attractive. But I tend to wake up with headaches a lot and today is one of those days. Go me. Send meds!



Chipotle sucks. 
I still haven't moved on from this one. If you saw my Instagram stories, you saw that I went to Chipotle for the very first time on Tuesday afternoon. And it was so disappointing! 
I got the burrito, and it just wasn't good. The chicken was charred. It was bland. Ugh. I should have stuck with Qdoba! And yes, that was two days ago, and I'm still not over it! 


Well there ya have it. Real life Melanie. I like blogs that keep it real with the good, the bad, and the ugly, so I hope you're ok with it too. 

Here's to hoping tomorrow is even better!

3 comments:

  1. Qdoba is so much better than Chipoltle! As our Cafe Rio and Costa Vida. Chipotle just is not as good as its competitors!

    Bad hair days are always so disappointing - they make the whole day go a bit funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I don't think your hair looks bad!

    I get migraines all the time, so I feel ya. I clench my jaw at times too. I hope you feel better soon!

    I think Chipotle is too expensive for what you get. Only been once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I have a bad day, it snowballs. I clench and grind my teeth at night, too, and the dentist recommended a mouth guard. I find I do it less as the stress decreases. I don't like Chipotle either. The burritos are mushy. I don't like Panera anymore. I couldn't believe what they did to the Italian sandwich. That's my vent for today!

    ReplyDelete

09 10