Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

The last Wednesday of the month calls for What's Up Wednesday! 
note: How in the heck is it already the end of February??????

Visit Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer to link up!

Eating
My sista from another mista, Meg, and I, visited a pretty new restaurant last night, and it was 
ah-may-zing! I plan on doing a review soon! Also.... Mexican. Because duh. 


Reminiscing About
When my friends and I were younger....before they went off and got married and had kids and moved away. Those were the good times! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
2011ish

Loving
My new bag


Been Up To
For someone who isn't married with kids, I seem to be crazy busy! It's helpful to have friends that want to hang out with me!

Dreading
I need to make an appointment just for check ups and such, and I dread it so much. 

Working On
Trying to keep up consistency in blogging and reading. Some times are easier than others. 

Excited About
Going to see Kentucky play Tuesday night. Can. Not. Wait!
Meg and I at SEC last year!

Watching
The latest season on Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. I've watched every other season on "real" tv, but didn't this last season. Trying to catch up!

Reading
Currently reading What She Knew, which is also the pick for our book club.


Listening To
Same ole play list. Can't stop. 

Wearing
Same ole LuLaRoe and Agnes & Dora. Can't stop. It's just so comfy!


Doing This Weekend
Baby shower for my friend, C.

Looking Forward To Next Month
March Madness! Gimme all the basketball!

What Else Is New?
Trying some new beauty products this week. Hopefully I'll love them and will share later!

Bonus: What is your "can't live without" beauty item?
Eyeliner. If I wear nothing buy eyeliner. Without it, I look dead. My favorite is a drugstore brand, which is awesome because it's cheap!


1 comment:

  1. Cute bag! I've struggled trying to post more consistently this month... maybe next month. ;)

    ReplyDelete

09 10