Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekend Recap


Where did my weekend go????


I feel like this kitten. Anyone else? 

I started my wild weekend with game night with friends. We ate pizza, garlic cheesy bread, girl scout cookies (yep...it's that time!), and red velvet cake. 

So the games were all interactive with your smart phone with the tv that has a fire stick. Basically the tv prompts you to answer via your phone, options pop up on the tv, and you choose on your phone. We played different games, but Fibbage was my favorite. It's a game of lies. Of course, I win!
Photo via
Saturday was pretty low key; I attended a LuLaRoe party, bought a Sarah that I don't need, and hung out around the house until it was party time!

My mom was out of town for her birthday  last week, so we celebrated Saturday night. We met at Shogun for dinner, and then went back to her house for red velvet cake (thanks, Brandi! It was uh-may-zing!) and gifts. 
Raelyn, Pa-Paw, Owen, & Mimi

Rae & the birthday girl- Mimi

Always a chicken dance on your birthday!

Mom opening her gift from me...with lots of help!

Raelyn was in charge of the candle situation. She decided on 6. 
 I also hadn't seen the kiddos to give them their valentine's gifts. Rae gave me a Shopkins donut card, and I got her the softest donut blanket. Donuts. It's our thing. How funny we both chose donuts as our gifts????
Similar blanket

This little nugget. I could just snuggle with him all day long. I mean...those cheeks!


Sunday was spent at church, lounging on the couch, and of course, a Sunday afternoon nap! 
Via
And then I was up half the night. Never fails. 
Via

Have a great Monday, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10