Thursday, February 9, 2017

Three on Thursday

Hey, readers! While a little late to posting, I'm here and ready!



Today I'm sharing Three on Thursday; three things, items, products, etc., that I'm loving this week!
I borrowed this idea from Not Entirely Perfect, and I just love sharing with you all!



Agnes & Dora

I'm a huge fan of the clothing line, Agnes and Dora. It's very similar to LuLaRoe, but I feel like it's a little better quality and has nicer, more flattering styles. Leggings are the same, buttery soft leggings that you like with LuLaRoe. Some of the prices are cheaper with A&D too. If you are interested in brand, check out my rep, Betsy Ann's Facebook group!

Agnes and Dora Muse top

Agnes & Dora Kimono

Agnes & Dora Ruffle top

Agnes & Dora Swing Top and Vest Duster

Agnes & Dora Leggings and Boxy Tee





If you want the softest, most luxurious cardigan known to man, you must have the Barefoot Dreams cardigan. Sheaffer (of Sheaffer Told Me To) even dubbed this the "blardigan" for bloggers everywhere! I bought mine on QVC at a discount, but they rarely do this. However, it is definitely worth the full price because you will want to live in this sweater. It's heaven.
Photo via


Pretty Tumblers

I'm loving these monogrammed insulated tumblers. The blue one is Rtic brand and the pink is Corksicle. I bought my Lilly Pulitzer inspired monograms at my local Hallmark. Not only are they super cute, and personalized, but I also find that I'm drinking more water when I use them. Don't ask me why, but I am. 

What products are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10