Thursday, February 23, 2017

Three on Thursday


If you're new to Three on Thursday posts, I totally borrowed the idea from Not Entirely Perfect. It's a post of (3) things I'm currently loving and think you'd love too! It can be anything from products, foods, music, shows, books, etc. Basically anything that's worth sharing!




I just bought this moisturizer Tuesday night and I'm already obsessed with it! My face has been so so soft these past two days. I'm glad I finally bought it. Now hopefully, I can keep it up! (I'm the world's worst about keeping up with skin care routines.)




Umm. Hello! Is there a better time than girl scout cookie time?!




Im the worst about keeping lipstick on. And let me tell you, I look sick without it. So I keep this matte balm on my desk at work and apply throughout the day. I have the color Passionate, which is a deep pink. I love it!



Have you tried any of these? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Don't even get me started on the girl scout cookies. A lady who works in my complex is selling them and I've bought like 6 boxes. I keep telling her to stay away from me because she's an enabler but she won't listen.

    ReplyDelete

09 10