Thursday, February 16, 2017

Three on Thursday


If you're new to Three on Thursday posts, I totally borrowed the idea from Not Entirely Perfect. It's a post of (3) things I'm currently loving and think you'd love too! It can be anything from products, foods, music, shows, books, etc. Basically anything that's worth sharing!




I don't wash my hair often because it just gets so so frizzy and dry. Instead, I use the heck out of this dry shampoo, and it works wonders! Love it! 



I've been wanting this bag since before it even hit stores! I waited (rather impatiently), and found it for a fraction of the price over the weekend. 
Happy Valentine's Day to me!!
#treatyoself


Prime Country on Sirius Radio

I get so excited when I listen to this station and some old 90s country music plays. Like...it may even be better than 90s on 9 (pop music). Gimme some Reba, Garth, George, and I'm a happy gal!

1 comment:

  1. The Not Your Mother's dry shampoo is my favorite, too! And I've tried them all :p

    - Ali

    ReplyDelete

09 10