Thursday, February 2, 2017

Three on Thursday



I haven't done a Three on Thursday post in awhile, but I have found and decided I love a few things recently, and I just had to share!

If you're new to Three on Thursday posts, I totally borrowed the idea from Not Entirely Perfect. It's a post of (3) things I'm currently loving and think you'd love too! 


I've talked about these before, but the more I wear them, the more I love them. 

I've worn them on days when I'm working two jobs then going out afterwards, and my feet have never once hurt. That's amazing! Totally worth the $80 bucks. I love them so much I have two pair!




I broke down and bought the BB Curl gel a few weeks ago after chatting with a lady in The Cosmetic Mart. She seemed to know her stuff, and swore this is what I needed to achieve the curls I wanted (looser, more wavy instead of tight curls). I broke down, paid the $30ish bucks for gel, and have used it happily ever since. Used with the samples of Curl Style Primer and Cream, my hair was as close as I could get without God changing my hair! Ha.


McDonald's Hot Chocolate


You guys. This is the creamiest, richest, hot chocolate, and it is amazing! Seriously. So so good!


What products have you been loving this week?

1 comment:

  1. We girls with the curls have got to stick together!

    ReplyDelete

09 10