Monday, February 6, 2017

Super Bowl Hangover

You'll have to excuse me today. I've got quite the Super Bowl hangover. 


And no, it isn't from alcohol..... it's from all of the party food I enjoyed last night. Razorback Dip, guac, sausage balls, cheese sticks, lil weenies, cheese ball, chips, the most amazing red velvet cupcakes I've ever had in my entire life. 

I mean....it's better than Thanksgiving dinner, in my opinion. 

THIS IS MY DAY! 

But don't ask me about the game, commercials, or half time show. No, I was busy feeding my face and chatting with my friends to watch any of the stuff that brought us all together. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to catch up on all of the good commercials we all missed. 

*I failed to get any photos from last night; I was too busy shoveling dip in my face. 

2 comments:

  1. I know! Ughhhh! I ate too much, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha pretty much! Best part of the game :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10