Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Songs on Repeat

I know I've shared my playlist a few times now, but there are some songs I have been listing to for weeks, and I'm still obsessed with them. 


All but one are country, so if you're not a country fan, my apologies. And you don't know what you're missing! ;)

In no particular order......

Beauty and the Beast
Ariana Grande and John Legend


Can. Not. Wait. for this movie to come out mid-March! So excited. As a little girl, I was Belle. She had the library, so of course, I wanted to be her!

Making Me Look Good Again
 Drake White



A Guy with a Girl
Blake Shelton



She Got the Best of Me
Luke Combs



Song for Another Time
Old Dominion


I read an article over the weekend about how the writers added 20 different song titles into the song. Cool, right?

Hurricane
Luke Combs



There ya have it; my playlist that's pretty much on repeat when I'm in my car!
What songs are you loving lately?

Linking up with Eat, Drink, and Be Lauren for Add It To My List!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that beauty and the beast song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be on repeat from now until forever over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Beauty and the Beast, too! I need to find some interested friends to go see it. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

09 10