Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Razorback Dip Recipe

While perusing my Appetizer board on Pinterest, I ran across this dip recipe that I had pinned eons ago. It only had 4 ingredients, so it immediately caught my attention! Easy directions and few ingredients is basically the only way I will attempt a recipe, if you haven't noticed.

I bought the stuff. Put it together. Baked it. And my family (at the reunion I took it to) loved it! I mean seriously, who doesn't love dip????


Here's what you'll need:
1 block of cream cheese
1 can black beans - drained and rinsed
1 can RoTel - drained
1 bag shredded cheese

Can we also applaud that this has to be the cheapest dip ever? I mean...like $6 bucks!


The directions are so easy, you may not even need to write this down. Seriously. 

1. Spread the cream cheese in a dish.


2. Top with beans.


3. Top with RoTel
(Don't forget to drain or your dip will be super watery!)


5. Top with cheese.


6. Bake on 350 degrees for appx. 20-30 minutes.


7. Serve warm with tortilla chips. 


8. Prepare to have your taste buds thank you! 

Feel free to pin these images so you can save them to your folders too!

This dip was gone that night, and I'm already wanting to make another one just for me! 
Have you ever had Razorback Dip? What'd ya think?

Original pin here.

And if you're really feeling this dip, I made you a little recipe card that you can just print right off and put in your recipe box!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Saved it! Dip is my life - haha. It sounds kinda like one I make in the crockpot that has cream cheese, rotel, and breakfast sausage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl. Dip is MY LIFE! I could live off of dip.

      Delete
  2. Oh my... you know how I feel about food and queso! I neeed to try this! Asap!

    ReplyDelete

09 10