Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Faves

Happy Fri-Yay, my friends. I'm so so glad it's the weekend, and I can relax! Right?? 

Today, as every other Friday, I'm sharing some of my favorites from the week!

Let's talk about my playlist, that I've had on repeat for weeks. It's full of my current favorite country music by some of the best looking and finest men in the biz. Love these songs!



I wore one of my favorite outfits this week, and it was everything feathers! Feather LuLaRoe leggings, feather Silpada necklace, Feather Silpada earrings, and feather Pandora ring. I like a good theme, apparently. 

Yesterday celebrated one of my favorite foods; it was #NationalPizzaDay. And you better believe I celebrated with a cheese stuffed crust, pepperoni, ham, and sausage pie. It was amazing. I seriously love pizza. 


I've mentioned drinking more water several times on this blog this year, and these little packets have been helping with that tons. These are my favorite flavors: citrus and wild strawberry. Now that I'm talking about them, wonder how it would be to add half citrus and half strawberry to one bottle? Now I'm just getting wild! Reel it back in, Mel. 
Seriously though, these flavors are so good and certainly help when I'm over the water situation.

I went with my parents to my Poppa's favorite fish house this past weekend. He loved him some catfish. And while it just wasn't the same without him here with us, it was delish. That potato? Best baked potato ever!

Now I'm hungry for catfish and hushpuppies. Anyone else???


Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

Linking up with Andrea, Christina, and Karlie





5 comments:

  1. I celebrated National Pizza Day with nachos last night at the basketball colesium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is really cute and looks comfy too. Green is one of my favorite colors too wear. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the kids out for pizza last night before the basketball game, without even knowing it was National Pizza Day until after we left. Dang, I'm good! ;) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) I don't know how I didn't see this post last Friday?!?! and B) That baked potato looks amazzzzing!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10