Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Faves & A Winner


This is me today. Because I'm SO excited it's the end of the week! Anyone else???

Let's start off with one of my favorite meals: breakfast for dinner! I had this last night, and it was so good. And simple...because if it ain't easy, I ain't cookin' it!


I had a free night at home last night, and was so excited when I remembered it was a whole night of Shondaland! And if you haven't seen Grey's episode yet, let me just say the ending is so exciting! But what happened? Is it legal???

I will say I fell asleep last night around 9-930, had an awesome night of sleep, and that's for sure one of my favorite things! However, I did miss How To Get Away With Murder....so it's on my list of things to watch this weekend!

Quiet time before heading into school is one of my favorite times. It's been the only time lately that I've had to read, so I try to get as much in as possible. Love this 20-30 mins every week!
Get my Kindle here.

My sweet babies are my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. Rae was over pictures at this point, but look at little brother, Owen. Look at that smile. They're so dang cute! Proud aunt, here.


Nope, I don't love leopard at all. Not one bit. 
Btw- favorite slippers ever! Find them here

The Razorback Dip that I shared earlier this week is my  new fave dip. It's so easy, cheap, and so so yummy! I think I'm going to make it this weekend again. That good. 


And finally, one of my favorite things ever is giving, so I'm going to announce the winner of Giddy Up, Eunice today. If you don't happen to win, you can purchase your own copy here

Congratulations to.......

Ashley! 
Email me with your address, and I will get your book to you!

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Favorites,

Christina for 5 on Friday,

and Karlie for Oh Hey, Friday!



3 comments:

  1. 1. Anything with word Razorback is my favorite. Cheese is a bonus! That dip looks delicious.

    2. Leopard is a neutral... the more the merrier!

    3. I have the same Friday Face.

    Stopping by from the Friday favorites linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're a great aunt. Those two are adorable.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! Your leopard slippers are so cute! I need a pair of those! I've been loving watching parenthood recently!
    Kasey
    http://daysofawife.wixsite.com/kaseyholloway

    ReplyDelete

09 10