Tuesday, February 21, 2017

31 More Questions

It's been a crazy morning, and I'm just behind on blogging.  So I answered another questionnaire I had in my drafts. I know some of you will be ok with this, because you always let me know you enjoy them! 

Sit back and read about the crazy!


1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Wild Strawberry flavored water
2. Where was your profile picture taken? at a painting party at my church
3. Do you play Pokemon Go? Never. Also, I'm an adult. 
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. A co-worker telling a story
5. How late did you stay up last night? around 11-ish
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you live? Boston
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes
8. Which of your friends lives closest? Erin- right across the street😂
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? Depends. However, I'm not friends with any of mine. 
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Must  be in the mood for it, but I like it.
11. When was the last time you cried? Hmmm...I think it's honestly been a little while. Go me! (I'm super emotional and cry a lot!) I can't even remember the last time.
12. Who took your profile picture? My mom, I think.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? 
14. Was yesterday better than today? Hmm.. no. Today has been less crazy, so far!
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes
16. Are you upset about anything? Nope!
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Definitely
18. Are you a bad influence? I can be.
19. Night out or night in? In
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My phone
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Hmm. Maybe my sister when she had my nephew. I can't remember anyone since then. 
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Literally, just texted her asking that." 😂

23. How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty good!
24. Do you hate anyone? No.
25. If we were to look in your inbox what would we find? A lot of subscription emails. I need to unsubscribe from so many!
26. Has anyone ever called you perfect? Yes. But everyone thinks it. 😉
27. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Ryan Reynolds. Is that too much to ask?
28. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Work. Session with a client. Church.
29. Do you think to much or to little? Way too much
30. Do you laugh a lot? Oh yes. Mainly at myself.
31. Do you have any fears? Yes. I'm afraid of losing people I love. And I'm terrified I will be alone forever.


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't go without my phone either. It's so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how dependent we are upon our phones. I hate being without it, which is something I want to work on. And #31 made me sad... hang in there lady!

    ReplyDelete

09 10