Tuesday, February 7, 2017

10 Questions

I love love love these kind of questionnaires. I like reading others' posts, so I can learn more about them, and I like posting because not only is it fun, but you all can learn more about me. 

I saw Narci post this last week, and as soon as I considered copying the questions, I knew my friend, Kathy, would love it! So here we are. ;)


1. My childhood nickname was... Mel. 

2. If you want to spoil me, buy me... a McDonalds Coke. Seriously. Yum!

3. If I had a whole day to go shopping & money to spend, I would go to... TJ Maxx & Homegoods!

4. What is your current obsession? Citrus Crystal Lite. I'm not a fan of plain water, but this stuff is delicious!

5. The one thing on my bucket list that I'm most eager to do is... go to Chicago. I've never been, and I'm dying to see it all!

6. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is... air conditioning. My air "froze up" two summers ago, and I thought I would die. I have to have my air.

7. I will always be loyal to... my family. They can annoy me, but no one else better talk about them or mistreat them. Nope.

8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity, I would choose... Emma Stone. She is probably even more awkward than me, and I just know we'd have the best time!

9. The most wild or crazy thing I've ever done (that I will admit to publicly) is... hmmm....while with some friends in Vegas, we met a couple of guys, and invited them to a 4th of July party  one of the friends was having. They came. We picked them up at the Nashville airport and showed them what KY was all about.

10. When life hands me lemons... I'll squeeze them in my ice water and get to sippin'. 


2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I totally have this on my list of things to do for a post too after seeing Narcis :) totally agree with you on the McDonald's coke! It's the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this! I may have to borrow this idea!

    ReplyDelete

09 10