Thursday, January 5, 2017

Word of the Year

Last year, choosing a word for the year was a big deal. I saw it all over the blogosphere. I'm not sure if people are still doing that this year, but this girl is. Because I keep coming back to the same word over and over again. Heck, even things I read seem to have this word that just jumps out at me. 


That's it. My word for 2017. 
J.O.Y. 

I want to experience pure joy as much as possible. 

I want to choose joy

I want to find joy in even the simplest of tasks and experiences. 


I chose content for 2016 and I think I did pretty well with being content in all things. I tried anyway. So this year, I want to focus on JOY and all that it means. 


Here's to wishing you JOY in your new year.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! I totally agree - I'd love to find joy in every situation :) There's always something to be thankful for, right?!

    ReplyDelete

09 10