Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday: January Edition

Happy Wednesday! 

It's the last Wednesday of the month, so I'm here to share with you what I've been up to in a variety of different areas. Sit back, enjoy your coffee, and read a bit.

Eating
I may or may not have bought two bags of candy at Target last week. I'm so ashamed. I actually had half of one of the bags left and just threw it away this morning. And some of the strawberry marshmallows. Don't worry, I'm keeping the peanut butter M&Ms though. #FindControl
Via

Reminiscing About
My niece as a baby. I've been getting a lot of pictures of her from 2 and 3 years ago, and I just can't believe how much she has changed. I'm sure time will fly by with her brother too. #KeepThemLittle

Loving
My new Toms wedges. I got the black ones for Christmas, and bought the cheetah ones with Christmas money. Obsessed! I wear them all day, and my feet don't hurt one bit. #Cuteandcomfy


Been Up To
Last week was super busy! I had a paint party, church, book club, birthday dinner and shopping trip. That might explain falling asleep at 630 Monday night. This week is much quieter!

Dreading
I can't really think of anything I'm dreading. That's good, right?

Working On
Still working on not drinking soda. It's hard y'all. I have broken down and had 1 a week (usually on the weekend), and let me tell you, it's been the best darn soda I've ever had. I'm not necessarily drinking a lot of water, I'm just not drinking soda. 
Via

Excited About
Hmmm. Not really sure about this either. Nothing exciting coming up.....

Watching
As usual for this time of year, UK basketball. This is a fun group to watch, but they don't always play like a team. Makes it frustrating for fans! 
Via

Also watching This is Us, Real Housewives, Pump Rules, and waiting for Greys and How to Get Away with Murder to return!

Reading
Just finished Giddy Up Eunice for my book club. Now reading Lauren Graham's (Lorelei from Gilmore Girls) book, Someday, Someday, Maybe

Listening To
XM radio. I'm honestly thinking about cancelling it because I can never find anything I like on there. 90s on 9 isn't even doing it for me lately. 

Wearing
Still in my leggings, tops, and sweaters. 



There's those Toms again!

Doing This Weekend
We have a family gathering on Saturday afternoon. Food and catching up. 

Looking Forward To Next Month
Well, let me tell you what I'm not looking forward to, Valentine's Day! It's so depressing for us single girls! Boo.

What else is new?
The weather. It's been 60s for weeks. In January. I am not a fan. It's winter, and I want to wear my furry boots and sweaters and scarves. Get it together, Kentucky!

Linking up with Sheaffer, Shay, and Mel for What's Up Wednesday

and

What I Wore with Pleated Poppy
pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm on the same page as you with my nieces!! One just signed up for high school in the fall and the other is 11... and I'm over here like "I remember when you were just born.." I'm really that person?! haha! Good job with the soda! I tried that before and it came down to having 1 soda a day.. I just can't quit. But I'm trying to drinks lots of water too! PS - I totally want to come to one of your paint parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing good on the water kick, either, and I really need one of those hearts for my front door!

    ReplyDelete

09 10