So I saw this fun questionnaire thing on Facebook the other day, and thought it would be fun to share with you guys. Senior year seems like it was just last year, but holy smokes, it's been 14 years. 14 YEARS!!!! That's it. I quit. I'm old.
|Melanie in 2002. When she thought she was fat. [insert eyeroll]|
1. Did you date someone from your school? This is all for senior year only? I did some of the year.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Not married.
3. Did you car pool to school? Nope. I did drive my sister to school though.
4. What kind of car did you have? Mitsubishi Eclipse. I thought it was seriously the coolest car ever.
5. What kind of car do you have now? Ford Edge
6. Its Friday night. Football games or Party? Football game! And basketball in the winter!
7. It is Saturday night? I worked pretty much every weekend night.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Kmart! Layaway, automotives and electronics!
9. What kind of job do you have now? Office extrodinaire at my dad's collision center AND a positive behavior support specialist
10. Were you a party animal? Not at all. I did a bit the last few months, but nothing crazy.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Probably a little.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No
13. Were you a nerd? No. I didn't try very hard in school. I found it to be pretty easy to make As and Bs and I was content with that.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Lord no! I never got in trouble.
15. Can you sing the fight song? There was a fight song? No.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Probably Mrs. Hughes and Mrs. Jackson
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Senior corner!
18. What was your school’s full name? Barren County High School
19. When did you graduate? 2002
|Terrible pic of a pic at my Nannys.|
20. What was your school mascot? Trojans
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Probably not. High school is hard. Being a teenager is hard. And now with social media and technology? No thank you!
22. Did you have fun at Prom? I had so much fun! I was such an introvert (and still am) when it comes to dancing and not being embarrassed in front of people, but I did have fun!
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No. He won't even speak in public. Ha
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Probably not. Facebook makes it so easy to keep up with people that a reunion is just too much pressure! Haha
25. Do you still talk to people from school? I do. My best friends are from school!