Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Years

Friends! It's 2017!

What the what?!?!?

I had a pretty great New Years Eve and Day. 

I spent Eve with friends, ringing in the new year playing games and having a ball.

Here's a terrible outfit post from NYE.


Bringing in the New Year with my good friends, Brandi and Celesta!


Fun with photo booth props!



I'm not a big drinker at all, but it's a rule to have a little champagne as the clock strikes midnight, right?


And then I spent New Years Day with family after church. Do you all eat the traditional New Years Day meal? My mom always cooks cabbage, black-eyed peas, and hog jowl (ewwww) for lunch every Jan 1st. 


I can't imagine anything sweeter than a sleeping babe on my chest with his little arms wrapped around me. What better way to start the year? 

Happy New Year, friends. Here's to wishing you all health, wealth, and happiness for 2017!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Loving that outfit! I hope 2017 is a fabulous year for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Hope it's a great one for you too!

      Delete

09 10