Thursday, January 19, 2017

Heart Paint Party

I was able to attend a paint party this week, hosted by the Certified Celebrator, Brittany Young, at our local Chick-fil-a. We got to eat; we got to paint; we got to eat and paint, and it was so much fun!

Possibly the best part of the entire night was the....wait for it......Chick-fil-a buffet! Buffet! Yep, you read that correctly. We had a buffet for the party, and it was amazing! Chicken Minis (at night!!!), wraps, chicken strips, Superfood, and fruit. You guys. It was like all my dreams had come true!

Huge thanks to Ms. Debbie at the Bowling Green location for taking such great care of us! 

So we painted hearts, and I already had an idea of how I wanted to paint mine. 

Here was Brittany's example: 

And here was the one I found I wanted to attempt:





Melanie. Picasso. It's all the same. 

Still working...





My partner-in-crime, Meg.

 Almost there!


And then I attempted flowers! I was so so scared!


Meg attempting the art of hand modeling. Or photobombing!

I'll be honest, I did attempt to do the "welcome" myself, but it looked like a hot mess. I was so bummed! Luckily, Brittany came behind me and fixed it. Yay! I love my heart again! 

Insert some cheesy line here about best friends and hearts....


A little boomerang action....

I'm thinking I can keep this up longer than just Valentine's Day. What do you think?


And all of the final products! 

I've decided I really enjoy painting, and love love love these classes! 

What can I paint next?

3 comments:

  1. You and Meg do the "funnest" things together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS THE COOLEST THING. I went to a painting party once but it was wine instead of Chick Fil A. I LOVE CHICK FIL A. We don't have one close to me so now i have a serious craving THANKS A LOT. Your heart looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heart turned out beautiful! You did a great job and I'm jealous of that Chicfila buffet!

    ReplyDelete

09 10