Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Faves

Happy Friday! Anyone else just relieved that it's almost the weekend and we get a break? Just me?
Via

I spent last Friday night with these sweet friends. We celebrated Melinda's birthday with some Red Lobster, Target, and Starbucks. We've all been friends since Kindergarten. Some years we weren't as close, but that friendship never failed. Love these girls!



I made this soup Tuesday night, and have been eating on it for lunch this week. It's so yummy, and the best part? SO EASY! If you missed it yesterday, find the recipe here!

I got some new LuLaRoe leggings this week! These fun feather ones, and wait for it..... a pair of solid black! Those are so dang hard to find, so as soon as I saw one of my reps had a pair, I typed SOLD like a mad woman and ended up winning them! Score!



Wednesday night is reserved for church and then Mexican. I look forward to this night all week. Love my church family! And cheese dip!

We've made a few changed at work, and adding this chalk board was one of them. I got to practice my lettering, and pretty much nailed it on the first attempt. Not perfect, but I've had a few compliments on it from men, so that's something! 

I got to take this silly girl out last night for a little aunt/niece time. We had Italian, some chocolate cake, and a little stroll through her favorite store: Kmart! She keeps me laughing, and I just love her little face. She's a hoot. She's 4 going on 24! 


My week has been pretty uneventful compared to last week, but it's been a good one! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Linking up with Andrea, Christina, and Karlie !

3 comments:

  1. Your penmanship is gorgeous!!! I would pay big bucks to be able to write so pretty. My husband has better handwriting than I do. It's embarrassing. ;) I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chalkboard looks wonderful! And I love those feather leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I need to check out lula Roe. Are they comfier than the average legging!? Also- Your chalk board- that handwriting - love!!!!!! I love reading through your blog. :) hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete

09 10