Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Faves

Happy Friday, my friends! It's the first Friday of 2017, and I'm soooo looking forward to it and the weekend. It's been a rough week. We had Monday off, and let me tell you, it has been C R A Z Y! So needless to say, I'm excited for the weekend!


I'm going to continue my Friday tradition of sharing my favorites from the week and linkup with Andrea!


Here are my Instagram Best Nine from 2019! Apparently those of you that follow me like outfit posts, Christmas trees, and crafts! ;) And if you don't follow me, shame on you. Click here and remedy that situation!


I got this One Year Bible for Christmas, and I'm so excited to do this this year. It's something I've always wanted to do, but never attempted. I'm 6 days in, and have done well so far! Haha. 359 more days to go!


I usually don't buy into the resolutions, goals, word of the year stuff that happens every New Years Day, but last year I chose a word (content), and really tried to follow through with that all year long. I really think it helped me to see the bigger picture throughout the year. I shared my word for this year and I hope it sticks like last years.  
Also practicing my lettering here. ;)

I got some money for Christmas and decided to spend it on some new shoes and to finish my dish collection. They both came on Wednesday, so needless to say, it was a great day! I'll share what was inside these boxes later!


My sister surprised me with a Kindle for Christmas. I had been wanting one to keep in my bag for awhile. It is SO much lighter than my iPad and I just love it! It has quickly become one of my favorites!


I posted the above picture on my instagram, and the author, Mary Kubica, commented. I love her books, and was really excited to start this one. How cool that she commented though????


I love getting snaps of my niece and nephew, but I especially love this one. How cute is he? He is a fave, and so is this pic! Hahaha.

I saw this post on Facebook one day that someone had shared. My Nanny had this couch and coffee table. The exact same one. She also had lace curtains and those dark panel walls. Talk about going back in time!?!?!? It was definitely a fave to see this pic. Love this. 



That's it my friends. A few of my favorites from the first week of 2017. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Joy is a great word choice! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is a wonderful word for 2017. I'm still working out my goals for this year but I am going to add in a word that I want to focus on this year as well. I hopped over from the Friday Favorites link up! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is awesome about the Mary Kubica comment! I don't think I've read Don't You Cry yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that she commented! I love my kindle. I still like to read paperbacks, but it's so nice to have a kindle at certain times. Especially on a long trip instead of packing 3 heavy books. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

09 10