One of my favorite dips is Buffalo Chicken Dip! While I thought this was a pretty universal dish, I've heard from several friends that they have never had it! What?!?!?!
While I'm not judging you, I'm definitely questioning your life! This dip is so so good and let me just tell you, you are missing out!
Before we get started with the ingredients, you must know that I don't do hot stuff. If it burns my tongue, I'm done. So this dip compared to others' buffalo chicken dip is quite mild! Of course, you could always heat it up with some different sauces, but I prefer this recipe because it is mild, but with all of the flavor!
Now that we have clarified that, let's get started with what you'll need!
2 large cans of chicken breast chunks- drained
1 block cream cheese
1 cup wing sauce (my fave is Food Lion brand)
1 cup ranch dressing (or could use blue cheese)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Some people prefer to cook and shred their own chicken or to use rotisserie chicken. I find that canned white mean chicken works just as well, and is EASY!
2. You could substitute ranch dressing and/or shredded cheddar with blue cheese. I thought about adding blue cheese to the top along with the shredded, but one of my guests didn't like blue cheese.
3. Like I mentioned earlier, if you like your stuff spicy, you could absolutely add hot sauce or use a spicier wing sauce. Make this to your liking!
1. Mix softened cream cheese, ranch, and wing sauce with mixer.
|I love these Pioneer Woman measuring cups!|
2. Add in chicken (shredded with fork) and stir.
3. Spread in a baking dish.
4. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake appx, 30 mins on 350 degrees.
6. Serve warm with tortilla chips!
Dips are one of my favorite things to eat, and this dip recipe is at the top of my list! It's the perfect dish to take to a party, and I've even made this for dinner before! It's great re-heated too!