Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

It's been awhile since I've participated in a Whats Up Wednesday, but what better time than now, when things are C R A Z Y, right?

What I'm Eating
Like every other month, as much Garcia's Mexican food as possible. 

And lots of Christmas candy too. 

What I'm Reminiscing About
Christmases past with Mia. It is still so weird with her gone. I still hear her snores and her whines. It's crazy how much I miss that 2 lb. nugget. 







What I'm Loving
Nights spent lying on the couch in the Christmas tree lights glow. 

What I've Been Up To
Lots of Christmas activities. Caroling. Shopping. Seeing Santa with friends' kids. Wrapping. Eating. All things Christmas!



What I'm Dreading
Cleaning up Christmas decor. My house always seems so bare after all of the Christmas stuff is put away. It's just not as cozy. 

What I'm Working On
I'm working on growing my audience. I love love love my readers, but I don't have a lot of engagement. I would LOVE to reach more people, meet new friends, and have more opportunities to connect with others. 

What I'm Excited About
Christmas is a few short days away! I can't wait to spend it with my family!
Christmas 2015! There will be a new little face in the pic this year!

What I'm Watching
Real Housewives (always) and Shameless season 7! Wow!


What I'm Reading
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe
(from a Favorite Book Exchange party)



What I'm Listening To
Pandora Christmas station. 24/7

What I'm Wearing
Lots of leggings, sweaters, and Uggs.

What I'm Doing This Weekend
Christmas! I'm excited to experience church on Christmas morning and then spending the day with my favorite people, my parents, sister and brother-in-law, and niece and nephew!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month
Mel's Annual Friendsmas!

What else is new?
I'm learning how to do faux calligraphy, and am constantly practicing!

Bonus: What is my favorite memory from 2016?
There were SO many good moments and adventures in 2016, but my very favorite was May 19 when my nephew, Owen, was born into this world. I don't have children, but I imagine being an aunt is the next best thing. So much love for a tiny human being.

Head over to Mel's, Shay's, or Sheaffer's blog to see their posts and the linkups!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Mia wrapped in the lights is the best ever! You have some really wonderful pictures of her. Great way to keep her memory alive.

    Your calligraphy looks great!

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I can tell you she certainly did not like ANY of the pics I put together of her in dresses or costumes. Bless her.

      Delete

09 10