Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top 5 Posts in 2016

I'm going to repeat what everyone is saying: Can you believe 2016 is over already?!?!?!?!?! How is that possible?

I was looking at my stats for the year and was a little surprised at what were some of my most read posts for the year.
Bloggers- How do you all track this? I have Google Analytics but it just doesn't make sense to me. Do you all use something easier and more user-friendly?




#5

You just cannot beat this recipe for a quick and super easy potluck dish....or dinner for the family!

#4 

Sharing with Andrea 4 things I would want for Christmas in the following categories: something I want, something I need, something to wear, and something to read! Isn't that a cool system since we are all blessed with so much stuff already?

#3
Gypsy Moon Marketplace

My favorite marketplace is only 30 minutes away from me. Here, I shared my experience at the best market around!

#2
Still a work in progress, but I shared my "new-ish" home here.

#1

The first completed room in my house was also my most popular post!!


What were your favorite posts from the year?

Further, what kinds of posts are your favorite? What would you like to see in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10