Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stranded: 3 Christmas Movies

We're back on that deserted island today, and we're talking about what 3 Christmas movies we'd take with us. Well this is easy. 





It just doesn't get any better than Clark, Cousin Eddie, and Aunt Bethany.
You can be sure to see my quoting the movie on facebook any time it is on television. And I may or may not use a line or two in my every day life anytime throughout the year! You serious, Clark? Yes. Yes, I am.



Like Christmas Vacation, this never gets old. And I love the second one just as much as this original. You just can't have Christmas without Kevin. 



This one is an all-year long movie for me; just a classic love story with the perfect setting: the stone cottage in the country. Anyone else dream of owning one of those? Love this movie so much!

So there are my top 3 favorite Christmas movies. I feel a little bad leaving Elf and All I Want for Christmas off the list. They are definitely in my Top 5!

Check out my other 3 Things post from this year.
Sept: 3 Movies
Aug: 3 Shoes
May: 3 Books

And link up with Shay and Erika for the Stranded series!



2 comments:

  1. The Holiday is such a classic! It's one of my favorites year round, but especially during the Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want a little stone cottage like the one from the Holiday - and if it comes with Jude Law, even better :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10