Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sausage Crescent Bake Recipe


I call this "that thing that Erin makes" because she is pretty well known that she will bring this to an event and people will eat it up! 



And because I love it so much, I decided to make it and share with you guys. I made this for dinner one night, and had it again for breakfast, lunch another day, and shared with my co-workers! It's really a universal dish for any meal and event. 

And it's so easy that even I can make it!
I apparently, however, am unable to take presentable photos with my iphone. I have terrible lighting in my kitchen and all of my photos have shadows and are grainy. Apologies!

Here's what you need: 
-2 cans of crescent rolls
-1 block cream cheese
-1 bag shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
-1 roll sausage


Directions
1. Brown sausage and drain.


2. Combine sausage and cream cheese.


3. While cream cheese is melting, unroll crescents and place in dish. Pinch together seams.


4. Top crescents with shredded cheese. 


5. Spread sausage and cheese mixture on top of crescents.

6. Top with more shredded cheese. 

7. Add other roll of crescents. Be sure to pinch together seams.



8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until crescents are baked through and golden-brown.

9. Cut into bite size pieces and serve warm!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so good! let me know what you think!

      Delete
  2. We call this Sausage Bread at my house. I roll out the crescent rolls and put the sausage mixture in the middle and then weave the sides of the bread over it! Delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I NEED THIS! Saving right now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

09 10