Friday, December 2, 2016

November Recap

Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite posts, pictures and activities from November! If you missed anything throughout the month, get caught up here!



I attended my favorite market, Gypsy Moon Marketplace, in the beginning of November. They have so many unique items, and I got a gift or two...and then some for myself! ;)

Like this necklace and cuff by my favorite jewelry maker, Old Soul Jewelry Co. (Find them on Instagram!)

I visited my Nanny and took some beautiful pictures around her house. Her farmhouse is one of my favorite places because it brings back so many memories from my childhood.


I voted! And my favorite part was that it signaled the end of all of the political madness!


I spent time with Mia. If you've been reading, you know I had to "put her down" the day before Thanksgiving. It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. Miss her so so much.


I hosted a LuLaRoe party and got so many free and discounted items! Love this brand! So comfy! If you're looking for a rep with lots of inventory, check out Crystal Buchanon




My FAVORITE thing this month was the glass collage art class I attended. I made this gem, and am already planning another class!


I did Thanksgiving with the family. Nothing better than family time. And good food! 
Even if it is grape jelly on top of dressing. What?!?!


My favorite little girl.

And my favorite little boy. 

Love my niece and nephew more than life itself!

I decorated for Christmas!


And I'm obsessed with my new tree decorations. This year, I went with silvers and pearl white. Love how it turned out!


And watching the Gilmore Girls revival was a big fave! Even though I had 5 little problems with it, I still loved it so much. #GilmoreGirl4Life
P.S. Super fans come back next week! I have a surprise!


I went shopping with a friend and tried on some hats. Look who's ready for Christmas. The middle is obviously my fave!


I'm going to go on and declare that one of my November book reads was my favorite of the entire year! Yep. See which one here.

While at one of my parties, the host had this Feta Dip for a snack. Y'all. It's by far, one of my fave dips!


And this Partially Prepared Pecan Pie, by the Certified Celebrator, Brittany Young, was a fave among my family for Thanksgiving!

I've mentioned family above, but you can never have them as a fave too much, right? Here I am painting ornaments with my niece on Pizza/Family Friday night. Painting was fun, but it was even more fun doing it with this 4 year old!


So there's some of my faves from November. How bout you? What was your favorite post?

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Faves!

1 comment:

  1. The glass collage art here is so beautiful and interesting to see. So amazing and wonderful. Lovely desing and looking so nice . It's quite different art. It will be perfect as gift. I want to give my mother a gift on her birthday. It will be be just awesome. I am also going to give her a long denim skirt

    ReplyDelete

09 10