Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Faves


It's that time! My favorite day of the work week! And I'm, again, sharing my faves from the past 7 days!

1
Getting to have a pampering session with this girl was a definite fave for the week. If you didn't read yesterday's post, you must now! I had the most amazing pedissage with Brittany and it was a top fave!


Chestnut Praline Latte. Enough said.

I brought in my favorite little gold tree this week. How cute is it in my reading room? #Obsessed


I love the glow that my trees emit. So festive. So relaxing. I want to keep them up all year!

These Agnes & Dora "wildwood" leggings are a fave too. I hunted hard for this pattern, and I LOVE them!


I had dinner with my great friend, Melinda, this week. And we ate at my favorite little restaurant. So so good! #bbqbakedpotato #yellowrose 


Love my house decorated for Christmas. (And my pink door is still a fave!)


I've been (slowly) reading this book this week. I feel like I haven't had as much time to devote to it, but I already know it's going to be a good one!


Friday nights are a fave because I'm usually with the fam for pizza. Last Friday night, we made and decorated Christmas cookies! Fun! And tasty.

And there are my faves for the week. What was your favorite moment from this past week? 

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Faves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10