Monday, December 5, 2016

For the Gilmore Girls Super Fans: Gift Guide

Christmas is right around the corner, and I love nothing more than gifts with a meaning.

I acted as the host to a game show at one of my friends family parties, and she gifted me this Luke's Diner mug because she knew how much I loved the show! Sweet, right?
So I came up with a few other gift ideas for the ladies in your life that are, like me, obsessed with all things Gilmore Girls. 

A Gilmore Girls' Superfan Gift Guide


Here are some of my faves!


Luke's Tee
Show your support of Luke's with this super cute baseball tee. 


I'm dying to read this to see "Lorelai's" take on all things Gilmore Girls.


Gilmore Girls and Coffee sweatshirt
Becuase this is life. 








And the one on my wishlist, this GG-inspired cookbook!

This print would be awesome for an office or bedroom!



If you or your friends are like me, you/they will LOVE each and every one of the products above. To be honest, I'm going to add them to my Christmas wish list immediately!

To see more awesome GG gift ideas, visit Amazon with the link below!



1 comment:

  1. The gift accessories here are so fashionable and so lovely. I was just looking for some idea to give gifts to my dearest one. Here some accessories are really helpful. I want to give some of my friends a special gift on her birthday. The accessories here are perfect as gifts. Last time it was denim mini skirt

    ReplyDelete

09 10