Tuesday, December 13, 2016

4 Cheese Crockpot Mac and Cheese

Today I'm going to share the most creamy, rich, cheesy mac and cheese you've ever had. And probably the easiest to prepare, because you all know I don't do it if it ain't easy!



I made this over the weekend for my church Christmas lunch, and people were raving about it before they even knew I made it! Yes, friends, I made something that people liked! Whoop whoop!

Let's get started!

Here's what you'll need: 

Ingredients
- 16 oz. box of macaroni or shells
-3 cups of milk
-1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
-1 stick of butter
- 8 oz. Velveeta (1/4 of the block)- cubed
-1 bag (appx. 2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
-1 block cream cheese
-1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Note: My grocery was out of Velveeta, so I got the store brand. Works the same, but I'm partial to Velveeta!

I read that if you boil your pasta about 3 minutes before adding it to the crock pot, it does better. I couldn't tell a difference. So basically you can skip this step! Ha

Anyone else love some Parmesan cheese? And how cute is my little measuring cup? Pioneer Woman!

I measured everything out while my pasta was on the stove top. 


And here's why I love this recipe- you just dump everything into the crockpot!


Stir it all up. 

Set your crockpot to low and cook for appx 2.5-3 hours. 

Be sure to stir occasionally!

I failed to get a picture of the mac and cheese after it was cooked, because we were at church and things got crazy! But believe me, it looks delicious, and it tastes even better than it looks!


Easiest mac and cheese ever!

I'm also thinking this would be delish with some chicken or broccoli mixed in. I think it'd also be good with some parm on top for a little crunch!  What do you think?

If you decide to make this for a potluck, group of friends, or your family at the end of the day, send me a note (and a pic) and let me know what you thought! 

2 comments:

  1. Mac and cheese... my weakness! Saving! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope yours turned out so well because the recipe I used at Thanksgiving was absolutely horrible!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10