Friday, December 30, 2016

2016 Recap



January
 We started the month/year off with Snowmageddan Jonas. Insane amounts of snow in KY!


And I had so much fun making memories with my niece at her first Slumby Party with Aunt Mel. (Yes, Slumby party! ;))



February
I was a little late to the game, but I chose a word for 2016. And I think I did a pretty good job of following through with that.

March

I got to see the Cats win the SEC championship!

I had so much fun at a paint party I hosted for the women at my church.

And I made this Veggie Pizza that is to die for!


April

I painted my front door PINK!


I went to my good friend, Celesta's, bachelorette party and wedding.

And I hosted my sister's baby shower for my sweet little nephew.



May
I got to meet two of my favorite Wildcats, Jamaal Murray and Tyler Ulis.


And my favorite little man in the entire world, my nephew, Owen Lee. 


June

We celebrated my favorite 4 year old's 4th birthday!

And my little Mia's 9th birthday!


Lake time! I spent a lot of time on the lake with my fam. 

July
I helped out with VBS at my church and had a ball!

My mom finished painting my "reading room" and I love how it turned out.

I shared my house with you guys. Even 6 months later, it's still a work in progress!


August
I got this little gem in the mail from Shay at Mix and Match Mama. So exciting!

I had the best burger in my entire life!


September
I started teaching a Sunday School class for 4-6th graders.

I spent Labor Day weekend with the fam on the lake. 

I had the best time painting a pumpkin door hanger. 


October
October is my absolute favorite month of the entire year and I had lots going on. 

I got to see the amazing Adele

I made my very favorite potato soup. It's now on a regular rotation. 

I went to the best Fall Pinterest Party

I saw Arsenic and Old Lace at our local theater. 

I went to a Candle Making Class

I met Rehab Addict, Nicole Curtis!


I celebrated 33 years!


November
I attended my favorite marketplace and saw lots of friends there. 

I launched a Facebook page for my blog. So scary!

I attended a Glass Art Class

I laid my sweet Mia to rest after 9 precious years with her. 

December
I shared more of my favorite recipes: sausage crescent bake and crockpot mac and cheese


I got my first pedissage and it was amazing!

I attended my book club's Favorite Book Exchange. 

I saw Sara Evans with my mom and sis. 

And had the BEST Christmas with my family. 

So those are my faves from 2016! I have left out so many fun and memorable experiences, but I feel like this post is long enough as is! Ha. 2016 was pretty amazing, and I know 2017 will be just as good.  Hope you all have a wonderful and safe New Year. 

Linking up with Andrea for Friday Faves!

1 comment:

  1. What a year you had! I LOVE your front door! I want to paint mine pink tomorrow now!! :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

09 10