Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Want, Need, Wear, & Read

I'm sure you've seen this around; for Christmas you get your kids something they want, need, will wear, and read. Instead of tons of things under the tree that, let's be honest, kids and adults don't need at all. Pretty cool concept, right?

So for today's show and tell, Andrea thought it would be fun if we participated in this too. 



Want
Perfume! 
I've loved Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet since the first time I smelled it. 


or this Jouer Fragrance. I got a sample in my Birchbox once, and loved it!



I just don't buy perfume, but would love for these to be under the tree.

Need


Guys. If you know me, you know I NEED this! I'm the world's worst at keeping up with cleaning, so this would be a Godsend.

Wear
Agnes & Dora Vest Duster


I have this mustard one that I wear a lot! I'd like a navy, black, maroon, and dusty rose color. That's not asking for much, right? 





Read

Like the rest of the world, I'm obsessed with Chip and Joanna. I mean... #goals. This is on my Christmas wish list, and I think it will show up under the tree.

Now that you have my list, message me for my address if you just happy to pick up an item or two for me!

I'd love to hear what you'd put on your list. Leave a comment telling me what you would choose for your want, need, wear, & read picks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. I'd love one of those dusters too. If you have a trunk show or party or whatever, I'll buy one.

    ReplyDelete

09 10