Thursday, November 3, 2016

Oh Mel on Facebook!

I've made the leap to go "public" and I'm scared to freaking death, you guys! 

I've been trying to think of ways to grow my little blog, and facebook seemed like next step. 



I'll be honest, I've been very very cautious about sharing my blog with people I actually know. Terrified. Super super nervous. Like this could be the scariest thing I've ever done.

Will they judge me? Will they think this whole thing is stupid? Would anyone understand? 

But you know what? Who cares. Who cares if I like to write and share? Who cares if they think my writing is terrible and boring? Who cares? Because I enjoy it. I enjoy coming here every day and writing and sharing and being in this little community. 

I've been blogging since 2011. Even before that actually. It's part of who I am now. And if people don't want to understand that, then that's ok. They don't have to. I don't understand people that run for fun, and those people still run! Ha. I say that jokingly, but in all seriousness, blogging is my thing.

 I love it. 

So why hide that?

I shared all of that to say that I hope you'll support my page! Go like it. Comment. Share with your friends! And help me in feeling less like a crazy person and more like an actual writer!


3 comments:

  1. Just recently started reading your blog!! Love it!! I've been "hearing" some Moody Mel snippets from my co-worker, Ashlee ;) I think its great you went public!!!! And FYI, I am one of those runners that run for the heck of it, but I will circle Wal-Mart parking lot 5 times to get a close space!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much everyone I know in real life knows about my blog. Everyone is so supportive and sweet but I have to admit, it can be scary because I get much more real and vulnerable on my blog than I do anywhere else. I feel like I can share with the blogging community and I sometimes forget that other people that I know IRL are reading too. I like being in our own little blog community bubble! Anyway, I think you'll find that everyone encourages and supports you. Go get out there! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your page on facebook! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

09 10