Tuesday, November 8, 2016

If I Won The Lottery (Show & Tell)

Graphic from when I had a very short-lived If I... series!

...won the lottery, what would I do?

That's what Andrea's asking for her bi-weekly link-up series, Show & Tell. What would I do if I won the lottery?

Let me tell you what I would do.

I would pay off my debt. Student loans. Credit card. Mortgage. 
All of that would be gone!
Photo via

I would take vacations galore!
Photo via
Vacations with my family. With my friends. By myself!

Europe.
Photo via

Hawaii.
Photo via
Swiss Alps
Photo via

The Caribbean.
Photo via

The huts of Bora Bora. 
Photo via

I would buy a house on the beach.
Photo via

In the mountains.
Photo via

In the city.
Photo via
And of course I'd have a private jet to take me everywhere. 
Photo via


And my own driver, because I do not like driving. 
Photo via
Maybe that's a little over the top, but it's my fantasy, right?

But let's be honest. All I really want is my debt gone and a house cleaner. 
Give me that and I'm happy!
...and maybe a new car and a trip to somewhere fabulous!

Link up with Andrea and tell us what you'd do if you won the lottery!


2 comments:

  1. YES to all the vacations and the private jet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The huts of Bora Bora is where I want to go too. Also, YES to a house cleaner :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10