Friday, November 25, 2016

Girl's Guide to Fall

Happy Black Friday, friends! I hope your bellies are still full, and you're still at home snuggled up in bed or on the couch having a lazy day! Hopefully I will be too!

Today, I'm sharing the basic girl's guide to fall. If you want to be basic, make sure you have all of these super cute items in your closet!


The Basic Girl's Guide to Fall


Puff vest- these layer so well and make any outfit a tad warmer!

Felt floppy hat- I've wanted one of these forever. I just don't look good in them.

Choker- Join the trend train, and grab one of these. You know I'm anti-choker, but this one is pretty cute.

Blanket scarf- are you even a blogger if you don't own one?

Dark lip- Yes. Just yes.

Booties- A staple for any cool weather ensemble.

Barrington Bags- You haven't made it in the blog world until you rock the Barrington tote and give your readers your own discount code. #goals

Starbucks- Because duh.


I've already got most of these in my closet, but I wouldn't be sad if the rest just showed up!

What would you add to the list?

1 comment:

  1. I love my Barrington tote! I have the leopard! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

09 10