Friday, November 4, 2016

Currently [November Edition]



Playing... Drake White's "Making Me Look Good Again
Watching... This is Us, Real Housewives of New Jersey and OC, The Walking Dead, Young & Hungry (on Netflix)
Trying... To grow my blog. I've even branched out into Facebook! Like my page.  
Cooking... Nothing! But my mom made some super yummy Taco Soup and cake(s) for me for my bday! Yep, I got two- Holy Cow Cake and Carrot Cake!  
Eating... Birthday cake! 

Drinking... Fanta!
Pinning... Crockpot meals! Hello, Fall! Follow me on Pinterest here!
Going... Fall markets. My fave!
Loving... Fall clothes. Now the weather needs to cooperate!
Hating... 80 degrees in Oct and Nov. Get your act together, Mother Nature!
Discovering... Drake White! (Insert all the heart eyes!)
Thinking... I need to get to Christmas shopping. I have a few gifts, but need to get more bought. 
Feeling... Fat. Remember all that birthday cake? Shewww. 

Hoping (for)... A wonderful year for #33. 
Listening (to)... Drake White
Celebrating... My birthday! Repetitive much? And Halloween too!

Smelling... Caramel Pumpkin candle from BBW.
Ordering... Christmas gifts! 
Thankful for... My amazing family and friends! 
Considering... What to blog about next week. Ideas?
Starting...  to plan holiday parties!
Finishing... the birthday celebrations. I don't think there is anyone left to celebrate with. Until next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10