Wednesday, November 30, 2016

CaraMia Pupcake Smith

My little baby, Mia, gained her angel wings a week ago today. 

I am completely heartbroken and miss her so much.  


I walk into the house and think I hear her whine to get out.

I sit and hear her snores.  


I go to bed and turn around to put her up there with me. 



I have her buried in my yard, and I plan on getting a stone for her. I walk by and want to talk to her. 

Mia was always there when I was having a bad day. I'd cry and she would lick my face, always making me feel better. 

I've had so many thoughtful texts, calls, and messages from my friends, and I'm so grateful that you all understand my pain. 


It's amazing how much a 2 pound animal can impact your life, but little CaraMia Pupcake had a personality much bigger than her 2 pounds. 

I miss my pup every single day, but know she is frolicking in the grass over the rainbow bridge.

6 comments:

  1. This brings me to near tears. I completely understand your pain and wish you weren't hurting so much. My heart is broken for you. Mia was seriously the cutest pup. So many hugs and good thoughts your way. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mel, this breaks my heart. I am so so so sorry! Pets are so special and you two clearly had a really special bond. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! Losing a pet is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to read this, Mel. I know what she meant to you. More than just your dog, she was your little best friends. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

09 10